Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Assignment 1: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

I think the thing that motivates immigrants to come to the United States is more freedom. They probably don't have as much freedom where their from like we do in the United States. The advantages they have are chances to get better paying jobs and probably better homes. The things they lose are there environment that they are so familiar with and they have to get use to a whole new different enviornment. Sometimes they are also put through alot of unneccesary things to be legal in the country.
If I ever decieded to leave the United States it wouldn't be for freedom it would be for economic reason because bascially I feel I have have enough freedom. To be honest I don't think I would ever leave the United States,Im happy here. The only thing I don't like is the fact tof all the soilders killed in the war and the fact that their familys have to suffer. Other than that really Im proud to be an American.

2 comments:

julio said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!! i liked the way you approached the subject, it wasn't too much nor too little. gave enough details to a point where you got your message through. Pretty much what im saying is nice execution!...!...!...! well done im jealous ov your writting skills goooood gooooinng!!! ............

carrie said...

What a thoughtful and thorough reflection! Great examples to defend your argument. I agree about the wars- I'm a pacifist too. A couple errors with spelling and grammar, but well written overall. Keep up the great work!!