Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Assignment 8: Would you stay or would you go?

Honestly I don't think I would trade places with anyone in the 18th century. I love my family and I'm very attached to them. If I were to ever leave them I don't think I would be anymore good. I respect the people who lived during that century because of the things they did that give us the opportunity to do things we are able to do. I just don't think I could give up my cell phone and my radio and my other personal things that make me happy. They didn't have as much as we do now and if I were to jump back a couple of centuries I think I would be totally lost and confused not knowing how to adapt. Others may feel differently from me and would love to trade place but that's just not my cup of tea. The main reason I would refuse is because of the love I have for my family point blank period!

1 comment:

carrie said...

I think you would be suprised how quickly you could adapt if you had to. Your lucky to have a family that you cherish.
Good post. A few grammar errors, but it is well written with good examples.
As is 18/20 points.